Based in Kerala (India), Victory International
is bracketed with one of the trusted Sourcing Agents of Cashew Nuts. Our company is functioning exceptionally well under constant supervision of well-trained and experienced industry professionals assisting us to cater to varied needs of clients and make available the most appropriate trade deals as per their needs.
What We Do?
After evaluating comprehensive brief provided by clients, we search the best deal matching to the requirements of customers. More precisely, customers can shortlist the name of our company as we have efficient arrangements for :
- Assessment of suppliers
- Selection of the most appropriate vendors and distributors for a product
- Testing, sampling and inspection of production
- Settling costs and arranging stipulations
- Shipping, logistics and custom-clearance
At Victory International, clients can count on us as we have strict quality assurance values owing to which we make sure that a customer is signing an economic deal. We have appointed panel of quality analysts to ensure taste, aroma, crispiness, shelf-life, packaging and other quality aspects of Cashew Nuts. Moreover, we also arrange special inspection auditing and testing rounds in order to eliminate risk of failures.
Why Prefer Victory International?
Quality Control and Pre-shipment Inspection
- Because we value customers’ satisfaction : For us, customers’ satisfaction is utmost important which is certainly emphasized in every aspect. We strive hard to support our clients by presenting lucrative trade options within stipulated timeframe.
- Because we pursue ethical business practices : Through transparent dealings and highly ethical business propositions, we abide by recognized industry standards and pursue fair deals to maintain long-lasting relations with clients.
Exports of cashew kernels from India are normally subject to voluntary quality control and pre-shipment inspection. Inspection of cashews is being conducted under the consignment-wise inspection. It is ensured that the product is processed and packed as per the standards prescribed, by drawing samples from the finished product. Export of roasted and salted cashew kernels are also normally subjected to voluntary quality control.
Packing and Standard Weight
Cashew kernels in bulk are packed in four gallon prime tins with a net weight of 11.34 Kg (Or 25 lbs) in each tin. The filled tins are then vacuumised and filled with carbon-di-oxide gas and sealed. Two such tins of the same grade are packed in a carton for export. The net weight of each carton is thus 22.68 Kg. (50 lbs.). Some manufacturers also pack in tins of 10kg net to suit the requirements of buyers in certain markets. Recently,some exporters have started using flexible packs instead of tins as many buyers opt for new generation flexible packs.
Standard specifications for Indian cashew kernels for export have been laid down by the Government of India under the Export (Quality Control And Inspection) Act 1963.